Skip to content
- Full payment of invoice must be made on acceptance of reservation.Proof of payment to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If payment is not received within 5 (five) days after acceptance of the reservation, the booking will automatically be cancelled.
- No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
- An once off cleaning fee will be charged, this is non negotiable, it is compulsory
- All guests must adhere to the Body Corporate Rules. A copy thereof is available at reception.
- Cleaning service is available at an extra cost. Confirm with reception prior to arrival should you wish to utilize this service.
- Laundry service is available, contact reception.
- Condiments are not supplied.
- Boats/trailers are not permitted on the premises.
- Mooring must be arranged with the Adventure Centre on 067 228 1310.
- Check in after 14h00. Check out before 10h00.
- Office hours: 07h30 till 21h00.
- Contact number: 072 767 3779.
- Emergency number: 082 922 9905.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- No cancellations or changes to bookings for December/January, Easter, long weekends or school holidays will be permitted.
- Bookings that are not paid in full by the end of the month in which the booking is made, will be cancelled.
- Guest will forfeit 100% of deposit.
- Exchanges for cancelled bookings may be allowed under certain conditions.
- Late arrivals or early departures will not be refunded.
- No shows will automatically be cancelled after the arrival date and no refund will be made.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you wish to change your booking date for another date in future (12 month period), may arrangements be made, subject to availability.
- Guest will lose full deposit paid when a booking is cancelled.
- If the rate has increased after the booking was made, the new rate will be applied and the difference will be due on arrival.
- Cancellations for December/January, Easter, long weekends and school holidays will not be entitled to an exchange and full payment will be forfeited.
- Late arrivals and early departures will not be eligible for refunds.
- Individual members of a group who do not arrive will be eligible for the full amount of his/her booking.
- Bookings that are changed for a shorter period of time will be liable for the full amount of the original booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel these bookings and the guest will forfeit any monies paid.
- A re-booking fee of R150.00 will be charged for all/any changes.
- Peak periods are any long weekends, school holidays, Easter- and January/December.