Skip to content
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A 50% deposit is payable 24 hours after confirmation of a reservation.
- Full outstanding balance is payable 1 (one) month after deposit is paid.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- No cancellations or changes to bookings for December/January, Easter, long weekends or school holidays will
- Bookings that are not paid in full by the end of the month in which the booking is made, will be cancelled.
- Guest will forfeit 100% of deposit.
- Exchanges for cancelled bookings may be allowed under certain conditions.
- Late arrivals or early departures will not be refunded.
- No shows will automatically be cancelled after the arrival date and no refund will be made.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you wish to change your booking date for another date in future (12 month period), may arrangements be
made, subject to availability.
- Guest will lose full deposit paid when a booking is cancelled.
- If the rate has increased after the booking was made, the new rate will be applied and the difference will be
due on arrival.
- Cancellations for December/January, Easter, long weekends and school holidays will not be entitled to an
exchange and full payment will be forfeited.
- Late arrivals and early departures will not be eligible for refunds.
- Individual members of a group who do not arrive will be eligible for the full amount of his/her booking.
- Bookings that are changed for a shorter period of time will be liable for the full amount of the original
booking. We reserve the right to cancel these bookings and the guest will forfeit any monies paid.
- A rebooking fee of R150.00 will be charged for all/any changes.
- Peak periods are any long weekends, school holidays, Easter- and January/December.